Fun Facts about Philadelphia:
- Philadelphia is a serious sports town and is home to the Phillies, Eagles, Flyers, Union and 76ers.
- Commonly referred to as the “City of Brotherly Love”.
- Gino’s or Pat’s? Either way you can’t go wrong when you order a cheese steak sandwich at the home of the Philly cheese steak.
- The first public zoo in the USA was founded in Philadelphia by Benjamin Franklin.
- The front steps of the Philladelphia Art Museum are commonly referred to as the ‘Rocky Steps’. Thousands of people make the pilgrimage to the steps to reenact Rocky’s famous training scenes.