Fun Facts About Atlanta:
- In Atlanta, there are more than sixty-five streets that contain the word "Peachtree."
- Built on abandoned train lines, the Silver Comet Trail is a paved sixty-one mile long bike trail that connects Atlanta to Alabama.
- Atlanta is home to the world's largest drive-in restaurant: The Varsity.
- Before it finally became Atlanta, the ATL was named Terminus and then Marthaville.
- Atlanta's suburb of Stone Mountain has one of the world's largest single masses of exposed granite and is the home to Kenneth Parcel in the NBC show 30 Rock.
- The headquarters of The Coca-Cola Company, The Home Depot, AT&T Mobility, UPS, Delta Airlines, Chick-Fil-A, and Turner Broadcasting are all located in Atlanta.